JUPITER in JAIPUR

Many people ask me why I come to India to make Jewellery, the main reason is because I have never seen such an amazing craftmens as here.
While I was studying Jewellery Manufacturing for 6 months at IIGJ (Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery) in Mumbai, I had the opportunity to learn different techniques with amazing Bengalis craftmens.
I lived in Jaipur as well for a couple of months, I did an internship for a jewellery manufacturer and I developed my first collection for Jupiter.
I came back to Jaipur again for continue learning silversmithing, gemology and work.
The colours of Jaipur, ``The Pink city'', the magic and intense envoirement that surround me, the traditional way to work of all this craftmens silver and gemstones inspire me a lot every day far from home..

Mucha gente me pregunta porque vengo a India a hacer joyería, el principal motivo es porque nunca antes había visto artesanos tan increíbles como aquí.
Mientras estudiaba en IIGJ, fabricación de joyería por 6 meses en Mumbai, tuve la oportunidad de aprender diferentes técnicas con artesanos Bengalis increíbles.
Viví en Jaipur 2 meses donde hice unas practicas para un fabricante de joyería y donde desarrollé mi primera colección para Jupiter.
He vuelto a Jaipur para seguir aprendiendo diferentes técnicas para trabajar la plata, gemología y trabajar.
Los colores de Jaipur, ``La ciudad rosa´´, el mágico e intenso ambiente que me rodea, la forma tan tradicional de los artesanos para trabajar la plata me inspira cada día mucho lejos de casa.




.


Comments

Popular Posts